About this Add-on
Tools Menu –> ImportExportTools or Context menu on folders panel –> Import/Export
– export of folder in a single file (mbox format), with also the subfolders if you want;
– export of all messages in single files (eml or html or plain text format or CSV), with attachments and an index;
– export of all messages in one single plain text file;
– export of index of the messages in a folder (HTML or CSV format);
– mbox files import;
– eml files import;
– emlx files import;
– import of all the eml files existing in a directory;
– export of all files of all mail files of the profile (just from the “Tools” menu);
– search with various criteria and export messages;
– import SMS from the programs “SMS Backup and Restore” for Android and Nokia2AndroidSMS;File menu –> Save selected messages or Context menu of thread panel –> Save selected messages
– saving multiple messages in eml/html/plain text format with just a click;
Message menu –> Copy to clipboard or Context menu of thread panel –> Copy to clipboard
– copy the message or all headers to clipboard.
Context menu on an EML attachment
– import file in the folder
New feature: version 18.104.22.168 or higher can export messages in HTML/plain text format with attachments.
Moreover it has an option to have a scheduled backup of all profile’s files or just of mail files.
For more details visit https://nic-nac-project.org/~kaosmos/mboximport-en.html
In my website you can find lots of extensions and maybe some of them could interest you, so have a peek.