Reset time period of any software!
1. First you have to uninstall that application whose trial period is over but you want to use it again.
2. Now open the
"Registry editor" you can open it by going to Start > Run > Regedit.
3. Navigate to HK Local Machine > Software > Your Software name.
4. Now simply Delete the Key.
5. You have to do this for
HK Current user if key is there too.
6. Now go to Run and Type “%temp%“
7. Delete all files in temporary folder, these are all the files created by software temporary installation and de-installation.
8. Go to C:// Users > Username > App-data
- (Check all 3 directories “Local“, “LocalLow“, “Roaming” for your software entry there might be a folder for your software, if you find one Delete that.)
Now every main step is done you can restart your computer and then Reinstall application.